CONFESSIONS ON MENTAL HEALTH
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
Here are some confessions on Mental Health, based on scriptures for every day to help get you started:
"Regardless of the way things are going in my life today, I will look up towards the help that comes from God. His help gives me perfect peace in the midst of any crises. His love and care give me comfort when I feel alone. His compassions do not ever fail, and I will bless His name by calling upon Him and he shall deliver me and calm the raging thoughts of my mind and anything that I encounter. I can do anything with the help of God, TODAY."
Your thoughts have power. Thoughts that line up with the Word of God will protect your mind, soul and body. Negative thoughts will cost you dearly in the same areas.
It may not seem like it, but when it comes to the thoughts we think—we have a choice. It is written, "... as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15b. Thoughts can come into your mind from all sides and sometime overwhelm you, but you can choose what will stay and what you will cast out. Stand on the promises of God and He will strengthen your heart, IMMEDIATELY.
Negative thoughts, such as stress, worry, fear, anger and unforgiveness are actually causing damage to the brain. Chemicals are released into the brain, causing chaos and damage. The toxic thoughts of that you continue to allow in your mind can cause you to become weak in your faith. Those toxic thoughts can cause a loss of sleep or of the ability to do your job right, physical illness and more.
In a spiritual sense, those toxic thoughts connect you to the curse. But when you guard your mind and your thoughts, and keep yourself in an attitude of faith, praise, thanksgiving and truth, you come over to healing and deliverance. The Bible is clear about the power of the mind and the power of our thoughts. If you haven’t focused on taking every thought captive, guarding your heart and mind, and watching what you think and say, now is the time! Begin today with these 10 verses about thoughts and the mind.
1. You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3
2. Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Isaiah 43:18
3. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
4. The Lord knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath. Psalm 94:11
5. Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting! Psalm 139:23-24
6.Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
7. Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:23
8. A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
9. Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the
body more than clothing? Matthew 6:25
10. And he said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’” Matthew 22:37
Begin speaking these confessions and allow the power of the Almighty God to fill you with His authority, wisdom and power, as you stand in faith for your response from Heaven. We are standing with you in prayer, according to the Word of God and His will for your life. Do you need someone to agree in faith with you, click here to submit your prayer request online. We have ministers standing by, ready to agree with you in prayer for whatever you need. Any day of the year, we're here for you!